View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 03:22 AM   #2
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
How can US law affect me anyway ?
As a French citizen, i'm only submitted to US laws when i visit there, or buy stuff from there.

Oh, ok, i had missed something there.
Mmm, I don't care much if getting rid or drm becomes illegal, i'll keep reading my dvd's with Linux, or use inept. And if somehow they manage to make that technically impossible, i'll stop buying books and dvd's if i can't read them.

Last edited by EowynCarter; 02-23-2010 at 03:35 AM.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote