View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 11:51 AM   #31
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgalbrecht View Post
So you refer to him as a raghead, regardless of his ethnicity and religious beliefs?
No I called him a whole bunch of names and in his face. He was not wearing a rag on his head so did not think to call him a raghead, did call him a rock from then on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgalbrecht View Post
Yes, I can see that, if the soldiers are in Middle East theaters of war, less so after they return home. Hopefully members of the US armed forces are no longer referring to people from Japan, Korea, and southeast Asia by the derogatory terms used during those wars.
None of your or my concern if they do.

Please do not
bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote