View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 10:09 PM   #38
VictoriaP
Addict
VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2; Kindle Touch; Kindle 2; iPad Mini; iPad1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Bob View Post
As I noted a few posts upthread, I have a newer 10Ah NewTrent unit, and it uses a standard connector...either USB A or microUSB; I don't have it handy just now.
Good to know, thanks! The NewTrent has certainly worked well over the three years or so I've had it; it got a decent workout recently when a relative was in the hospital and it performed like a champ. Knowing that they're now using a standard connector for charging the battery pack itself, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.
VictoriaP is offline   Reply With Quote