View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 10:18 AM   #19
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy736 View Post
...but be careful, because Amazon might close your account when they'll find out.
No, they don't.
You don't have to use VPN or other "tricks" with Amazon (quite contrary to B&N for example).
I'm switching frequently between my US, UK and German account.
I'm using my German credit card and German billing address. So it's absolutely transparent for Amazon, that the very same customer within a single account is using 3 delivery addresses.
They don't mind.
That's basically the idea of the Kindle international.
Amazon US has contacted me once, why I've switched from the German to the US account. But as long as your accounts have valid addresses, you easily can explain to them...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote