View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 06:51 PM   #76
mcquackers
mcquackers can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.mcquackers can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.mcquackers can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.mcquackers can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.mcquackers can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.mcquackers can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.mcquackers can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.mcquackers can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.mcquackers can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.mcquackers can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.mcquackers can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle DXGizlle
Make sure you set the hyperterminal settings correctly via the directions. Make sure you can connect via a com port and you have the baud rate set correctly. I have no idea if you fried it or note, I only used a 1.8v which I knew would work.
mcquackers is offline   Reply With Quote