View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 04:52 AM   #7
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
No, died again, but after I managed to move some purchases into Calibre - but as soon as I bought another, down it went.
So I'm gonna try de=registering and re-registering, see if that helps.
It's seems to me obviously something from Kindle that's doing this, but what I don't know.
And Registry cleaning, not that I know what that is, sounds fairly tricky, to Mr TechDunce here, but I'd have a go. I'll Google it !
And, Gecko, thanks, but that is what I do too, but the problem is that because K4PC isn't opening, it's not (presumably) recieving any new purchases, so when I hit "Add", there are no additions there that have been passed on.
When I un/reinstall they mysteriously drift across and there they are - then K4PC seems to get tired and relapse !

But will attack it later today .....

Mumble, mumble. mumble .....................
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote