View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 07:30 PM   #306
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
I'm not liking what I am hearing abour FedEx Smartpost. They are supposed to deliver my baby on SATURDAY. What if I sit around all day for nothing?!

UPS don't even deliver here on Saturdays, so they better not pass this package on, with Monday being a holiday!! *freaking out*
I'm with twowheels: I also don't get how others are already days into using theirs being that I ordered as soon as it became available. That's just not fair.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote