View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 08:28 PM   #171
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool hmmmm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Just saw on Facebook: Jim Butcher author of The Dresden Files, just joined Goodreads!!

i've seen posts about goodreads and there's a calibre plug-in that has something to do with it as well. i've never frequented the site myself though there's lots of folks who seem to like it a lot. anyway, after clicking your provided link, the info that i just scanned through there had multiple inaccuracies. also the picture of jim was 10 or so years old.

here's a more recent one.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	jim_butcher.jpg
Views:	326
Size:	5.8 KB
ID:	77644  
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote