View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 01:03 PM   #21
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessTay View Post
on the bookeen site it still says it supports mobi but the blog says soon it will get better pdf support and epub support. it doesn't mention getting rid of mobipocket though.. why would they just get rid of a format? maybe i don't know enough about it, but from the way the blog was worded, it just seems like they'll make both available.

I mean, if i'm doing fine with mobi and the pdfs look ok, i could just not download the update as well, right?

hmmm
the only one i saw on bed bath and beyond was the jetbook... is that what you are talking about?
it looks much thicker than the cybook.

i still love the cybook :'( i hope it's not just getting rid of mobi
jetBook available on NewEgg Canadian website for $259.99 CAD:
http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product...82E16858723001
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote