View Single Post
Old 07-27-2006, 01:14 PM   #2
rlauzon
Wizard
rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: PocketBook Era
I don't have experience with the Treos, but I think we can assume that the screen is similar to the Palm TX that I currently use for reading eBooks.

The main issues I have with the Palm is the direct sunlight issue and the screen size issue. Other than that, it works nicely. If I am indoors, without my sunglasses on, reading eBooks on my TX doesn't cause eye strain or anything.

But I can say that, after reading eBooks on my iLiad for the last 2 days, reading eBooks on my iLiad is FAR nicer and what I plan on using for my eBook reading from now on.
rlauzon is offline   Reply With Quote