View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 11:46 AM   #2
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcott View Post
I'm just transitioning to a Glo from the old original Kobo reader. While it's fantastic and all - I have a question. Does it the Glo have anything like the old "I'm reading" button/selection/feature that the Kobo had?
Say I'm reading a book, and I'm halfway through it. I'm importing new books into the Glo...and when I'm done importing and want to resume reading, I have to scroll through my entire library and find/select that book. The old Kobo used to have a "I'm reading" tab that showed the books you were currently reading.
Does the Glo have quick and easy way to go back to the books you were reading?
I'm afraid not. What you describe is a huge annoyance to a lot of use. Why push a book you're reading off the home screen just because you added new books? Gah.

However, you can organise the library by recent reads. I *think* that would mean the most recently read OR the highest % read through the book on top of the list.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote