View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 07:51 AM   #53
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by signum View Post
As long as we're on the subject, there is another rough spot I believe needs to be smoothed out. When I split an html file or rename it, the previously generated Table of Contents is re-displayed. So far, so good. But, it is always displayed in collapsed mode. It would be really nice if the re-display would be in the same mode as the previous display. Chances are, if I split one html file, I'll be splitting it again several times until I'm satisfied with their length. Then, I'll rename everything. It would help if the expanded view, if previously selected, would remain throughout the entire process, or until I set it to something else.
Not something we can change for 0.6, it is a non-trivial piece of work. Will add it to the list for future consideration though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Splitting has always caused problems with relative URL's
IMHO I would prefer an option (enabled by default) to always convert these to Full path upon import (this assumes they were valid to start )
Care to qualify this with an example from the 0.5.907 beta in particular of where this still goes wrong? I agree there has historically been issues, but I fixed a whole bunch of them (and in doing so added a new problem in 0.5.906 which was fixed again for 0.5.907).