View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 02:11 AM   #683
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenG View Post
And watch out for those fries. They can easily double the calories in your meal.
I've got a trick with them too...
As everyone knows, McDs fries are the very best in the entire world. None better at any fast food restaurant. But... in fact, they are only good when they are hot!
If I order fries, I buy the small size, and wait to eat them until after I've finished my burger. But that time they are beginning to cool. After I've eaten about 1/4 of the package, the remainder are already cold and tasteless, and although I enjoyed those that I've eaten, there is absolutely NO incentive to eat any more!

Problem solved.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote