View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 03:26 AM   #1392
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
I would say Ghost Story takes pretty much all of the characters in a more pulp/comic-book direction, which hey, I'm not complaining, but at the same time Harry is if anything more thoughtful throughout. Everything has changed considerably in the 6 months between Changes and GS, and change upsets people. In a sense, everyone in Harry's world has to be a hero
Spoiler:
once Harry's not in it. I love Harry having to rediscover his skills and regain his talismans in a new world intersecting with his old.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote