View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 12:06 PM   #12
MiniMouse
Groupie
MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Well, there will always be a big time delay because I'm not living in the US! And there could be some communication difficulties too because I'm not a native speaker!
Device: Sony PRS-T3S
Quote:
Originally Posted by felinus View Post
Thanks to theducks for mentioning the catalog option, sadly this only produces a whole load of files titled cover.jpg. To import them into a document they would have to be indivually re-named which with over a thousand books would be very time consuming.
I'm confused too! You have to select AZW3, MOBI or EPUB for the catalogs format then you will get a one single e-book document. Isn't that what you wanted?

You can even select more information for your catalog. Like for example me, reading a lot of fanfiction and wanting more information in it like genre, characters, In-Progress or Completed and other stuff. So I made me two custom columns (build from other columns) for the 'Other options' section in the catalog.

One displaying: Words / Status / gelesen (meaning read) for the 'Extra Description note'
Second displaying: Genre // Slash // Characters for the 'Merge with Comments'

And I even included my column 'Community' in it under 'Included sections' so that I can also see all books of a community together as a section and scroll through the recommendations. You can see the outcome on the picture I attached.

I found the catalog a perfect way to go through my library and select a new story when I'm not infront of my laptop.

MiniMouse
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	catalog.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	509.3 KB
ID:	114023  
MiniMouse is offline   Reply With Quote