View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 09:00 AM   #837
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave2008 View Post
LOL, sorry for the confusion. I moved the new KPV stuff into a separate wiki page to avoid confusion.

Yeah, as hawhill said, there is no nightly build for the new version right now, because it is still not stable enough and lacks many basic features.

@twobob
Patch for the font bug has been merged into master, the next nightly build should work for you now
Okay - so I tried to be helpful and test this from source.

However make thirdparty now dies near the end.

Quote:
In file included from /opt/x-tools-glib2.5/arm-kindle-linux-gnueabi/bin/../arm-kindle-linux-gnueabi/sysroot/usr/include/math.h:71,
from willuslib/bmp.c:28:
/opt/x-tools-glib2.5/arm-kindle-linux-gnueabi/bin/../arm-kindle-linux-gnueabi/sysroot/usr/include/bits/mathcalls.h:82: error: expected identifier or '(' before '{' token
make[1]: *** [willuslib/bmp.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/me/GIT/kindlepdfviewer/libk2pdfopt'
make: *** [libs/libk2pdfopt.so.1] Error 2

DOH!!! Next Toolchain then... will retest.

That was the x-tools-glibc2.5-gcc4.2.4 toolset dying.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote