View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 11:33 AM   #40
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcey View Post
Personally I think the data from Kobo is much more informative.

Slides 124 through 130 from the following blog slideshare. (You can just type in the slide #)

http://blog.kobobooks.com/2010/04/28...share-edition/
Excellent slideshow indeed! I also liked how they presented the idea that price is determined more on value than on anything else. IE, how valuable is it to you? Also, I like how they pointed out that features, availability and ease of use (as well as durability to some extent) goes a long ways towards determining the value of a book.
Steven Lake is offline   Reply With Quote