View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 12:16 AM   #320
PurpleStar
Wizard
PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Clara 2E
So, my library has the new overdrive. Overall, I think the design isn't that bad. One thing I don't like about it though, is I can't seem to filter it to show just the adult books. Having to sift through all the children/teen stuff is quite annoying. Most of the other filters don't work very well either. If I want to look for a mystery book, for example, the sci-fi stuff, etc... is still showing.
PurpleStar is offline   Reply With Quote