View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 07:46 PM   #20
MeSue
Geek in the Forest
MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, iPhone 4s, Nexus 7
Anyone play Word Chums? It's another Scrabble knock-off but with some fun twists. When you lay out a word, the points indicator turns green when it is more than half way to the highest possible word. Makes me crazy trying to find the best word. There is a free version (with ads) and if anyone wants to start a game with me, my username is MeSue. No Facebook connection required!
MeSue is offline   Reply With Quote