View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 05:02 PM   #930
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
I am editing Don Quixote, Warlord of Mars, putting the ingenious man of La Mancha on the red planet. I wrote it for NanoWriMo last year, and I'm glad I haven't rushed to publish it. I'm going through and making sure my paragraphs are properly formatted, changing the text to use pronouns instead of the proper name when the pronoun is more appropriate. Now I have a few more ideas that need to be thrown in, so I'm adding a few more chapters.
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote