View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 01:45 PM   #2
cutterjohn42
Addict
cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm IIIx, EBM-911, REB-1100(dead), PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabour View Post
I installed CM7 on an SD card a month or so ago - went well, but I have misplaced card. Have spent hours today trying to re-create the process on a new SD card. I cannot locate a good download site for the image file. Either the link is broken or the downloaded file is corrupt. Any ideas? Am I missing something?
Your best bet is to just go to the xda-developers nook dev forum, and read the OP in the CM7 on SD card thread...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1000957

I just went through this on Sunday. I hadn't been using my NC as much other than a paperweight and was feeling kind of guilty at paying $250 for one, so I finally got around to trying CM7.1 which was MUCH better than the froyo fw that I tried a while back...

(basically you just download the image in the thread, write it to the sdcard, download a version of CM7 put it on the partition that now shows up on the card, boot the NC script runs and sets up the card for you, reboot setup wifi, download gapps from CM site(link in post), put on "boot" partition of card, put card back into NC and follow the key combo instruction to run update, reboot, enter your gapps acct info... gapps is optional, but still worth it as Amazon's not quite there yet with their store...)
cutterjohn42 is offline   Reply With Quote