View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 01:55 PM   #22
DMB
Old Git
DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Two kindle PWs wifi, kindle fire, iPad3 wifi
Last year I had decided to get either a tablet or an ereader. I decided on an ereader. I'm still a bit attracted to the idea of a tablet, so my first, unthinking reaction was, "Sounds great!" But then I thought about probable size. I had already decided that a 7-inch tablet would be too small for me, so I don't think this combination would work for me, even if it would for other people.

Then there is the weight question if they were permanently joined. If I just wanted to read a book, the ereader is all I need. The tablet part would just be unwanted weight. And I wouldn't want an ereader flapping around if I wanted to browse on a colour tablet.
DMB is offline   Reply With Quote