View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 10:46 AM   #3
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
I followed the instructions, both in the software and on this forum. The device does not show up when plugged into a computer, making it difficult to for it to be authorized by ADE . i checked on my linux computer and it is not even showing up when I run a cat command. Not only is it not mounting, as far as the computer is concerned, it doesn't exist. I could deal with this until a solution is available, but I am extremely frustrated that I have to reset the thing to turn it on. It can't be good to constantly be poking a paper clip into the back of the device.

Luqman
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote