View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 10:58 PM   #9
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by artisticforge View Post
in iTunes the sync settings for the iPad are to sync selected audiobooks
and all Books. the books in iTunes before calibre added the 600+ books
was 25 books. Those 25 books were from the gutenburg project or the
internet archives. calibre setting are whatever the defaults are. i downloaded
calibre 0.7.2 for macosx and installed it.
I don't have an iPad but I find this interesting. You had itunes set to sync all books and calibre sync'd all books. I wonder if this is a bug or a feature?

[offtopic]So you really are happy with posting in this manner (see attached)? Unbelievable, I would have thought once it was pointed out that you may have thought better.[/offtopic]
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	badpost-2.png
Views:	321
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	53444  
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote