View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 08:48 PM   #8
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpsygirl View Post
That helps a lot, thank you both! And how cool is the google translation?! Is there anything at all you don't like about the device? I'm not sure I've heard anything negative about it!

I do wish that I could increase the size of images in books. I also would like the EPUB handling capabilities of FBReader to improved (see my post in this forum). There may be an issue with how pictures are handled in mobi format; in some books the order in which they are displayed may be incorrect. Oh, and I wish it was more clear how exactly to generate thumbnails for the bookshelf's thumbnail view. As it is, some books show a thumbnail and most don't. These are relatively minor nitpicks though. The firmware itself is very stable and runs very smoothly without all the hang ups and resets that some of the other ebook devices suffer from. I really like the dictionary look up and the ability to thoroughly customize the lay out of the books I'm reading, on the fly.

Luqman
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote