View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 08:26 AM   #13
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
I understand the "dollar store" chains are doing booming business.
Tells you who is spending and how.
Funny. I went in the other day (I really hate those stores. They are messy, the prices aren't that good and the quality is terrible) because a friend told me I could get some soap bottles there. I make my own liquid soap sometimes and need bottles. The store was quite empty. I think there were two other people in there. Can't say if that is normal or not, but the restaurants nearby were packed. Maybe they get the after lunch crowd?
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote