View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 10:31 AM   #8
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I would be surprised to see color e-ink screens. They seem to be expensive to develop and with more and more people buying tablets, it might be deemed too expensive to create a color e-ink screen. Most books are written using black and white text so color is not really needed.

Text books and the like could use color but I see those on tablets like the Fire, Nook Tablet, Vox, and IPad then I do an e-reader. The tablets have color and tned to have larger screens and interactive options that are going to be useful for a textbook.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote