View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 04:19 PM   #23
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Part of my challenge next year will to read some history books and biographies of the soldiers involved in the Civil War. That period of time fascinates me. I already purchased a biography of Stonewall Jackson. Along the same lines is to read biographies of some of the more famous American Indians. I purchased a biography of Geronimo to get started with that. I believe that I will stick with my goal of 150 books of which 20 or so will be books covering these two topics.
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote