View Single Post
Old 03-08-2014, 03:12 AM   #15
arasyi
Zealot
arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I would have expected that an Aura with 3.2.0 would have the sort menu on the collection list. The Glo does, and from what taming said, the Aura HD does as well. I would expect that the grey bar at the top of the list to have "Sort:" on the left side followed by one of "Date created", "Collection name" or "Number of books". Pressing that would drop down a list.

If that isn't there, I don't know why and I don't know of an option in the config file to show or hide it. But, see https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=234942 for a discussion on adding the appropriate line to sort the list as desired.
My glo by default doesn't have the sort menu on Collection,
but adding one of these lines in Kobo eReader.conf fixed it (Thanks!):
Code:
LastLibrarySorter_shelfList_=sortByShelfName()
LastLibrarySorter_shelfList_=sortByCreationDate()
LastLibrarySorter_shelfList_=sortByItemCount()
arasyi is offline   Reply With Quote