View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 03:03 PM   #1
rxmom03
Addict
rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pixel 8, iPad Air, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Clara 2E
Can't connect Kobo Aura

I can't connect my Kobo Aura to calibre--I'm not sure what I messed up but am starting here and will move to the Kobo forums if necessary

When I connect my Kobo Aura, calibre says it can't connect and gives me this error

calibre, version 1.26.0
ERROR: Error: Error communicating with device

database disk image is malformed

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 86, in run
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 490, in _books
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\kobo\driver.py", line 1781, in books
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\kobo\driver.py", line 1657, in get_bookshelvesforbook
DatabaseError: database disk image is malformed

Before I got this error I forgot to eject my Aura/microSDcard manually and messed it up. I have reformatted my card but it hasn't seemed to clear it. I get the same error message whether my card is in my Aura or not.

Any ideas what I need to do? Clear it all and start over? Thanks for your help!

Mary
rxmom03 is offline   Reply With Quote