View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 07:51 AM   #5
Willa
Davidfor's friend 😊
Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Ah good to know. Is that 2.3.1? I haven't seen anything like it yet.

In that case the solution might be to manually upgrade to the bug fix firmware 2.3.2 (that has only been distributed in Japan for some reason). The link can be found here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=185660

Be careful to get the right firmware – new Touches take the Glo firmware... However, even if you just bought a Touch, doesn't mean you have the new Touch, it might be old stock... and I don't know how to distinguish between new and old Touch models, sorry.

Yes it is 2.3.1 . . I have the same thing happening but only when I initially select and open a book. The pages turn as normal after that.
Willa is offline   Reply With Quote