View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 02:46 PM   #10
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderela View Post
I have no problem posting the files - the problem is the conversion is hit or miss for the Fire. (If I understand what files you want me to post) If the conversion isn't successful, it isn't successful now matter how many times I reconvert or how many options I change. The EXACT SAME FILES can be read perfectly on my Kindle KB. I can post the files that work on the KB but not the Kindle if you like.
Yes, that would help. If you have one or two .mobi ebooks that work on the Kindle KB but not the Kindle Fire that should help get things started. It would help to include the original epub they were generated from. I can then run them through the latest kindlegen and my own KF8Writer software to use as comparison cases.
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote