View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 05:30 PM   #1
Clap42
Clap42 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo wifi
Question Where are my PDF-DRM books ? No access to "Documents" on my Kobo

Hello,
I have my Kobo Wireless for some weeks now, and enjoyed it a lot. Except for some days when I tried to upload library PDF-DRM books on it.

I have used ADE to download the books from my library, drag and drop them on my Kobo. They show on my Kobo when I look at it from ADE. The 2 books appears on my Kobo file when I look at it from my computer too, under the folder "Digital Editions". BUT when I eject my Kobo and search for my books, they are nowhere. I understand that as PDF, they must appear under the "Documents" part in the Menu, but the big problem is that I CANNOT access the "Documents" (it's not available for selection; I have only access to "Books" and "Store").

Today, I have upgraded the software version to the 1.9 on my Kobo.
My PDF books are still nowhere to be find, and the "Documents" section is still UNavailable...

I have never had problem when using ePub books. Folders with author names have been added to the main memory of my Kobo when I have downloaded ePub books on it.
These are the first PDF I'm trying to read on my device. As they come from the library, the file must be fine (at least they appear fine when I use ADE to read them).

Kobo desktop application has been installed on my computer, but it doesn't want to synchronize with my Kobo. I have update my library wirelessly, but my PDF are still missing.

Power off and then on doesn't change anything.

Please, help me.
Clap42 is offline   Reply With Quote