View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 07:40 AM   #5
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
I have 30 some pages that I'd need to go through. I should've stored them in a collection from the get-go, but I had no clue I'd be acquiring this many books this rapidly!

Love your blog, TheKindleWorm... it's in a recipe that Calibre cooks up for me on a regular basis!

Here's what I did. Opened a command window, changed to the kindle drive and typed

dir *ebsp*.azw /s /on > c:\temp\amazonsamples.txt

Found 23 sample books! Yay!

Last edited by copyrite; 10-31-2010 at 08:48 AM.
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote