View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 06:09 AM   #3
bevdeforges
Addict
bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma; Sony PRS600B; Sony 350; Sony T-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geppetto View Post
If you check European Sonystyle stores, you will notice that Sony 350 model will cost 179 euros (199 in Italy!) and Sony 650 will cost 249 euros.

I'm quite disappointed, you know, but... well, maybe I shouldn't: tomorrow's arriving my new Kindle!
Actually, it's a direct translation of the US prices ($179.99 and $229.99 respectively). The euro has been running about $1.20 lately and then you have to add 19 or 20% VAT by country.

For France, anyhow, $179.99 converts to 149.99€. Then you add 19.6% VAT to get 179.39€.
bevdeforges is offline   Reply With Quote