Thread: PRS-500 Direct Page Control Hack
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 05:27 PM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloNL View Post
I made a new hack that will give you direct page access inside a book. Currently the numeric 0-9 keys inside a book are used to jump to who knows where in the book, but now you have Direct Page Control®
I've added in the smaller menu font hack. Now I just need to have the page turn for even the menus added in. There is not even the page turn counter for just reading. Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: xml main.xml (41.7 KB, 862 views)
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote