View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 09:31 AM   #12
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelC View Post
I mostly use the buttons but sometimes depending on the angle at which I am holding the book I use the swipe. I did change the swipe to right to left and that feels more natural although I have a macbook and use the touchpad swipe from left to right to advance pages on the computer.

Mel
hm, very interesting. did you change that parameter yourself, or is it by default set to that direction ? i ask, because in a discussion recently a friend showed me on his iphone that to "turn pages" (really, to move through a set of photos, but same concept) you swipe from right to left to "push the old photo out of the way" (his explanation). i imagine you can modify that gesture (i don't know for sure) but i think that was the default. it would be surprising if another apple device uses the opposite direction as default.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliette View Post
Yes, my gesture too is more an arc than anything else
yep, mine too. hard not too, given the nature of the thumb anatomy.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote