Thread: PRS-700 PRS-700 is Tops!
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 05:41 PM   #11
DougFNJ
Avid Reader
DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature, 2TB iPad Pro 11”
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolRaven View Post
LMAO!!! Good answer!

BTW, I love all of my readers and also believe that the 600 is a downgrade hardware wise. I do almost all of my reading w/ the reading light which removes any glare and makes the contrast crisp. If you don't use the reading light, it's not the best reader for you but if you do a lot of reading in dim lighting, it's a great solution. The only thing about the lights that I have noticed is it's better to read in landscape mode because of how the lighting is set up on the screen. Thankfully, I prefer reading in landscape mode on both of my readers and prob. as well on the 600 when it arrives.

I find that the little flexible LED light works great, it lights the entire screen up well, and the nice thing about it is if I don't need it I could put it away....another nice thing is it isn't an entire layer on my screen that washes out the text I jest
DougFNJ is offline   Reply With Quote