Thread: TOC in Sigil
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 01:48 PM   #4
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
I have intentional <br /> tags in some of my chapter titles to make them look nice on the page while preserving the full titles. However the TOC generation keeps these tags which show up as box in Sigil and show up in ADE by overwriting the line again. Could you please remove these tags during toc generation? I am running 0.1.2. The box showing TOC says that it is an edit box. Is there plans allowing editing? or can I do it now some way?
Hm. Tags in heading content should be removed already (the newlines are preserved though).

Create an issue and attach a minimal file that demonstrates this problem. Also, please be more specific. I have no idea what you mean by "the box showing TOC says that it is an edit box." What box?
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote