View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 04:59 PM   #928
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
77.8k this morning! Yessssssssss!
I'm now wearing size 34 pants and they are loose! Before I decided to take of weight for paragliding, I was wearing size 46 and they were tight. I might just buy my own parachute, although my wife reminded me that you don't need a parachute to go sky diving. You only need one if you want to go skydiving twice...

Stitchawl
Congratulations, that amazing progress!

I'm at 68 kg. I'd like to get back down to my pre pregnancy weight which was generally between 55 and 60 kg, but I don't want to cut calories yet as I'm still breastfeeding and would like to continue to do so until the baby is at least a year old if I can. I'm going to have to start some sort of light exercise class, I guess. I feel like I'm not going to be able to lose any weight until I stop breastfeeding, which I'm not rushing to do. Funny thing, hormones. I gained a ton of weight in my first trimester even though I couldn't keep any food down at all and barely ate on top of that, and actually got a fair bit of exercise as well.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote