View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 08:45 AM   #29
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Because the gun is just a random one grabbed off the people on the destroyer. (This was just an idea I was exploring, an edit to an existing scene, in the hope of explaining another part of the book. It's not that important to the story, just a detail I wanted to cover. It's all looking a bit iffy, so I may decide to scrap the idea and find another way of achieving what I want.)

ETA: Isn't it amazing how much time you can spend on something that would probably only be a few lines in the book. But if you screw it up then you drop the the reader out of the story possibly destroying pages of effort.

Last edited by gmw; 07-04-2013 at 09:22 AM.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote