View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 09:32 PM   #1043
Adele Ward
Connoisseur
Adele Ward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adele Ward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adele Ward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adele Ward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adele Ward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adele Ward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adele Ward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adele Ward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adele Ward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adele Ward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adele Ward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
How to Get Your Book Displayed on Ebook Reader Websites During Giveaways

I've found ebook reader websites so useful during promotional giveaways that I've written a blog with tips I've found so far. This includes links to more than 50 sites which invite submissions for free, which ones need a month or two weeks' advance notice, which ones only want to hear on the days of a giveaway etc. Also, how to prepare in the weeks leading up to a promotion. Hope it helps you out. It made a big difference for me using these techniques. More info in the blog post on http://www.adeleward.blogspot.com
Adele Ward is offline   Reply With Quote