View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 10:58 AM   #2
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
My opinion is anyone who thinks the wall charger makes it last longer is probably imagining it, the way I see it is it's 5 volts going in either way no matter where it comes from.

I will admit I have seen others say the same thing although it is also possible your pc's USB isn't quite up to supplying the voltage, wall charger is probably the best option as long as it isn't a cheap one but shouldn't really make a difference in how long the device lasts.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote