View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 10:49 AM   #3
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Ah cheers, never thought of using the "save to disc" option directly onto the Kindle. Many thanks, I'll give that a try next time. Although isn't the "send to device" option just a short-cut of doing that though?

Just can't understand why the books don't index, they are there and I can read them, I only noticed something was amiss when the battery drained quickly one time, and I've since discovered this is what is happening and only when using the "send to device" option.

Last edited by soulfuldog; 12-22-2012 at 10:52 AM.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote