View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 04:37 AM   #26
andyh2000
Avid reader
andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 / Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by netboy View Post
Just got my Jetbook color so I thought I would help too. I loaded the pdf in the above post and the text is small. It is readable but it is the absolute smallest and it is a strain to read. You can zoom in but the whole zoom functions seems slow and clunky to me. Colors look fine. Best way I can explain the colors is that it looks like how color ink is printed in newspapers. Just my quick $.02 before I leave computer the day. Sorry for the blurry pic, was in a hurry.

Attachment 82385
I think I recognise that - it's the one about reconstructing sounds from electrical signals in someone's brain isn't it? I tried that on my jetBook too - the colour diagrams were surprisingly good, and if I remember correctly the text was OK if you cut the margins off the PDF first (using something like Acrobat or Briss).

I'll try and take a decent photo of it tonight if someone hasn't beaten me to it.

Andrew
andyh2000 is offline   Reply With Quote