View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008, 02:45 AM   #11
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Oh, hell yes. I also wish that I could have my entire law library (Federal and all states) on a nice SD that I could just carry with me anywhere. And, it would be searchable, and I could make notes and bookmarks .... oh, man ... I would be one happy camper with that and Shakespeare and a really good encyclopedia (the Wiki is wonderful, but sometimes it's gi/go ... you know?)
Have you checked out

http://www.mobilereference.com/

They appear to have alot of reference materiel in Mobipocket format.

haven't bought anything from them but looks interesting.

Has anyone actually bought a book from them? are they standard open prc's or secure mobipocket books.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote