View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 05:56 AM   #71
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhbailey View Post
I find I get the best results when I buy the CDs and then rip the files to MP3 on my own -- that way I get everything that is in the track, without losing the endings of the selections.
That's exactly what I do. The other benefit of doing so is that I can play the CDs at home on my HiFi system, and listen to the MP3's on my iPod while I'm "out and about". I generally rip MP3 at 320kBits, so get excellent quality that way. Disk space is cheap!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote