View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 09:13 PM   #8
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentored1 View Post
I know this might not be in same vein as you're discussing here, but as I was reading I wondered about a very different type of e-reader platform: consoles.

Has this been discussed on here? There is a huge market in the internet-connected Xboxes, PS3s, and Wiis out there. Why not have a e-reading application on the consoles? People would love to sit on the couch and read something on a big-screen HDTV... wouldn't they?

With the use of credits like MS Points and Wii Points, buying would be fairly simple. The concept is already there in the built-in marketplace systems.

Any thoughts?
Doesn't work for me any more then reading on my computer screen ever has -- which is never if I don't have to.

My Xoom however is different as it is portable and readable like a book.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote