View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 01:26 PM   #10
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
The final answer to the Sigil to MOBI question.

If anyone has tried modifying an ePub to run Mobipocket Creator, I would like to hear from you,
Hi,

You might try PMing "pdurrant" on this site. If I am remembering things correctly, Paul has worked with using one single source to create both epubs and mobis. He is also the author of the MobiUnpack script (only works with non-DRM mobis). I think he tweaks the opf file to get it to work for Kindlegen/ Mobipocket Creator and epubs at the same time.

He's a good guy and quite helpful.

KevinH
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote