View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 05:59 AM   #14
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
When I was at the university, there were professors that required that during the exam you present that you have his book. Then book had to be unsigned. Then he signed the book for you, so next year all class had to purchase their own new ones. Without having the book signed you did not have chance to go through the exam successfully.
There are universities and universities, and professors and professors. When I was a student, at least two of my professors proudly gave away copies of their books to all students in the class
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote